By Noorhana Yahya
This quantity covers all features of carbon and oxide established nanostructured fabrics. the themes contain synthesis, characterization and alertness of carbon-based particularly carbon nanotubes, carbon nanofibres, fullerenes, carbon crammed composites and so forth. furthermore, steel oxides specifically, ZnO, TiO2, Fe2O3, ferrites, garnets etc., for varied functions like sensors, sunlight cells, transformers, antennas, catalysts, batteries, lubricants, are awarded. The ebook additionally comprises the modeling of oxide and carbon dependent nanomaterials.
The ebook covers the topics:
- Synthesis, characterization and alertness of carbon nanotubes, carbon nanofibres, fullerenes
- Synthesis, characterization and alertness of oxide established nanomaterials.
- Nanostructured magnetic and electrical fabrics and their applications.
- Nanostructured fabrics for petro-chemical industry.
- Oxide and carbon established skinny movies for electronics and sustainable energy.
- Theory, calculations and modeling of nanostructured materials.
Read Online or Download Carbon and Oxide Nanostructures: Synthesis, Characterisation and Applications: 5 (Advanced Structured Materials) PDF
Similar nanostructures books
The chips in present-day cellphones already include billions of sub-100-nanometer transistors. via 2020, besides the fact that, we are going to see systems-on-chips with trillions of 10-nanometer transistors. yet it will be the top of the miniaturization, simply because but smaller transistors, containing quite a few keep watch over atoms, are topic to statistical fluctuations and hence not invaluable.
Organic molecular vehicles supply so much cells with the dynamic structures required for his or her day by day life. Examples ensue in even the best organism (e. g. a micro organism virus), and the variety of initiatives that they bring about out is big. during the last few years, there was a wide bring up within the research of those automobiles, and it's turning into obvious that many cars will locate makes use of in both bionanotechnology or artificial biology.
A wide a part of the learn at the moment being performed within the fields of fabrics technological know-how and engineering mechanics is dedicated to carbon nanotubes and their purposes. during this method, modeling is a truly beautiful research instrument as a result of the problems in production and trying out of nanomaterials.
With the expanding call for for smaller, quicker, and extra hugely built-in optical and digital units, in addition to super delicate detectors for biomedical and environmental functions, a box known as nano-optics or nano-photonics/electronics is rising – learning the numerous promising optical homes of nanostructures.
- Polymer Materials: Block-Copolymers, Nanocomposites, Organic/Inorganic Hybrids, Polymethylenes (Advances in Polymer Science)
- GOLD NANOPARTICLES FOR PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY AND BIOLOGY (SECOND EDITION)
- Photonik der Solarzellen: Innovative Messverfahren für moderne Solarzellen (German Edition)
- Corrosion of Metallic Heritage Artefacts: Investigation, Conservation and Prediction of Long Term Behaviour (European Federation of Corrosion (EFC) Series)
Extra resources for Carbon and Oxide Nanostructures: Synthesis, Characterisation and Applications: 5 (Advanced Structured Materials)