By Philippe J. Maarek
- Offers comparative analyses of campaigns from state to country
- Covers issues reminiscent of advertisements method, demography, the impact of crusade finance law on investment, and more
- Draws on numerous international case studies including the campaigns of Barack Obama and Nicolas Sarkozy
- Analyses the impression of electronic media and 24/7 information cycle on crusade conduct
Read Online or Download Campaign Communication and Political Marketing PDF
Similar practical politics books
Opposing Suharto offers an account of democratization within the world's fourth such a lot populous nation, Indonesia. It describes how competition teams challenged the long-time ruler, President Suharto, and his military-based regime, forcing him to renounce in 1998. The book's major function is to provide an explanation for how traditional humans can lead to political swap in a repressive authoritarian regime.
Politics of worry, Practices of desire is set the connection among highly influential principles in political lifestyles: worry and desire. How are cultures of resistance nurtured inside an atmosphere of paranoia and social paralysis? Stefan Skrimshire argues that grass-roots responses to a politics of worry coincide with an explosion of curiosity within the quasi-religious issues of apocalypse, eschatology and utopia in cultural lifestyles.
The Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg are famous instances of consensus politics. Decision-making within the Low international locations has been characterised through large involvement, energy sharing and making compromises. those international locations have been additionally founding member states of the ecu Union (EU) and its predecessors.
This e-book emerged from a longer seminar sequence held in Edinburgh legislation college which sought to discover the complicated constitutional preparations of the eu criminal house as an inter-connected mosaic. there was a lot contemporary debate about the constitutional way forward for Europe, focusing virtually solely upon the ecu within the context of the (failed) Constitutional Treaty of 2003-5 and the following Treatyof Lisbon.
- Yes We Did?: From King's Dream to Obama's Promise
- Power and Feminist Agency in Capitalism: Toward a New Theory of the Political Subject
- Political Polling: Strategic Information in Campaigns (Campaigning American Style)
- Understanding Social Movements: Theories from the Classical Era to the Present
- The Logic and Limits of Political Reform in China
- Bush Refuses To Surrender
Additional info for Campaign Communication and Political Marketing