By David Redfern
Exam Board: AQA
First instructing: September 2016
First examination: June 2018
Reinforce scholars' geographical knowing all through their direction; transparent subject summaries with pattern questions and solutions support scholars increase their examination process and attain their best.
Written via a instructor with broad studying event, this guide:
- is helping scholars establish what they should be aware of with a concise precis of the themes tested at AS and A-level
- Consolidates figuring out via review guidance and knowledge-check questions
- bargains possibilities for college students to enhance their examination strategy by means of consulting pattern graded solutions to exam-style questions
- Develops self sustaining studying and examine skills
- presents the content material scholars have to produce their very own revision notes
Read or Download AQA A-level Geography Student Guide 3: Hazards; Population and the Environment PDF
Similar earth sciences books
Quantity 1A: rules of Geologic research A "how-to" primer describes the elemental recommendations petroleum geologists and scholars have to comprehend hydrocarbon exploration in a large diversity of geological settings globally. quantity 1B: Phanerozoic Rift platforms and Sedimentary Basins contains info to give nearby seismic traces and pass sections to correctly rfile and examine confirmed hydrocarbon structures.
The Earth is a dynamic procedure. inner procedures, including exterior gravitational forces of the solar, Moon and planets, displace the Earth's mass, impacting on its form, rotation and gravitational box. Doug Smylie offers a rigorous assessment of the dynamical behaviour of the forged Earth, explaining the speculation and providing tools for numerical implementation.
Opposed to the historical past of realities of underdevelopment and fiscal development, environmental pressures and worldwide governance demanding situations, this quantity provides a extensive photograph of latest matters in African improvement. The multi-disciplinary assortment provides a number of very important issues, protecting land questions, housing, water, wellbeing and fitness, financial liberalization, weather, atmosphere, and gender.
A obra com base nos Kawahib -etnias Jupaú e Amondawa - da Terra Indígena Uru-Eu-Wau-Wau e procura apresentar suas relações de representação de mundo, modos de vida, identidades e territorialidades. Trata-se de um trabalho que reflete as experiências e vivências de indígenas em seu espaço de ação. A perspectiva desenvolvida foi dentro de uma abordagem cultural, tendo a territorialidade e a identidade como principais referências.
- Quakeland: On the Road to America's Next Devastating Earthquake
- Tools in Fluvial Geomorphology (Advancing River Restoration and Management)
- The Marine Seismic Source (Modern Approaches in Geophysics)
- Mastering Iron: The Struggle to Modernize an American Industry, 1800-1868
- Atmospheric Phenomena: The Collected Works of Irving Langmuir with Contributions in Memoriam Including a Complete Bibliography of His Works
Additional info for AQA A-level Geography Student Guide 3: Hazards; Population and the Environment